Loulubelle: Lush Haul!

Sunday 4 January 2015

Lush Haul!

The smell in this room is HEAVEN right now. Yes, a Lush parcel came, packed with goodies galore! Lush had their boxing day sale on again this year, where most of their Christmas items are 50% off, and some of their regular line items as well, So I took full advantage and stocked up on so many bath bombs, I might as well open a franchise. This way, I can keep the festive spirit going a little bit longer!




So I invested in a Snow Fairy gift set first and foremost, my main reason for going Lush crazy! Which included a Snow Fairy shower gel, Magic wand bubble bar, massage bar, and godmother soap. Now, I love snow fairy, and having all these gems in one box was amazing! I can't get enough of snow fairy, so I was glad to get in there and virtually snap it up with the click of my mouse! I'm going to have to be sparing with the box set though, so I can make the most of snow fairy. It needs to be made into a all year product! I'd buy it all year round, not just Christmas!

Here are the other bits I picked up,

* 2 Golden Wonder bath bombs
* 2 Cinders bath bombs
* 2 Christmas eve bubble bars (why not feel like its Christmas eve more than once hey?)
* 1 Christmas Penguin!!!!
* 2 Luxury Lush Pud bath bombs
* 2 Shoot For The Stars bath bombs
* 2 Sakura bath bombs - Sakura is a permanent lush product, but within the Lush Boxing Day Sales, there tends to be a few permanent products which have short shelf lives in a bid to get them sold.... but I'm not complaining! It smells heavenly! and when it comes to spring, and I've used all of my festive bombs, a welcome bath that smells of light floral scents, will be perfect for the start of the season!

So did any of you pick up some amazing offers on Boxing Day? Lush or anywhere else? I always love to know what people have been buying, I'm nosey like that!

Loulubelle
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment