Loulubelle: My New Youtube Channel!

Wednesday 31 December 2014

My New Youtube Channel!








Hi guys! So as per yesterdays post, i'm linking my very new, and tiny Youtube channel! There isn't a lot of content on there at the moment though, I'm still trying to keep up with planning on my blog posts for each day in 2015!

 But there are a few videos if you want to get stuck in! Not great quality, I'm still learning but I hope you find them enjoyable.

I got a new camcorder for Christmas, so I'll be having a play around soon and uploading plenty more videos. I have a lot of plans for that channel!

What do you guys like to watch on Youtube? Any suggestions, comments, advice? Let me know!

Have a brilliant New Years Eve everyone! I'll be back tomorrow with a LUSH HAUL!

Until then!

Loulubelle
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment