Loulubelle: A Winters Face: Matte Gothic Make Up Look

Monday 29 December 2014

A Winters Face: Matte Gothic Make Up Look

I don't know about anybody else out there but I am fond of a dark, Gothic look during the winter months, featuring a full face of make up to enhance the beauty and glamour of winter! So today, I thought i'd bring you my go-to make up look I've been using throughout this winter season!  




Products used:

Primer - Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro
Foundation - Revlon Colourstay - 110 Ivory
Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 01 Fair
Powder - Maybelline Matte Maker - 20 Nude Beige
Blush - Makeup Revolution - Sugar and Spice Blush Palette - Light Pink
Eyebrows - MUA Ever After Matte Palette - Truffle
Eyeshadow Base - MUA Ever After Matte Palette - Butter
Eueshadow Crease - MUA Ever After Matte Palette - Truffle
                               - MUA Ever After Matte Palette - Smoke
Eyeliner - Top Lid - Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Liner - Black
              -  Waterline - Soap and Glory - Smoulder Kohl - Grapevine
Mascara - L'Oreal False Lash Flutter - Black
Lipstick - Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm - Shameless





I'm in love with this look, and having new orange hair works unusually well with the purple lipstick! Being a lover of the gothic/alternative side of fashion and beauty, I can't get enough of this look. What are your favourite wintery looks? I love to know how everyone else likes to style themselves during the winter months!

Until next time!

Loulubelle
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment