Loulubelle: Blog Plans for 2015 and New Years Resolutions!

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Blog Plans for 2015 and New Years Resolutions!

2015 is going to be an amazing year, and I am determined to make it one to remember! I've been plodding along throughout 2013 and 2014 with life in general and with my Blog and Youtube channel. I've been a slackers dream!

But it's time to give myself a huge kick in the butt and kick my self into shape! (Physically and Metaphorically ;)   )

So, my first resolution is in terms of this blog. You may see that I have been posting every now and then, not regularly at all. But that is all changing! I'll be posting so much more in 2015. This will be a challenge but I'm excited and I've made a head start, starting from yesterday, and I'm already enjoying it! I have so many exciting plans in 2015. Gigs, festivals, trips etc ( Don't want to spoil it all!) that I'm going to love blogging about.

2015 will also be a big year for me in terms of weight loss. I've been incredibly bad for the past three years since I was involved in a bad road traffic accident and have just comfort ate throughout three years. It also didn't help that I have been a uni student for the majority of it either! But uni is over, and I need to get my life in control, and weight plays a big part ( no pun intended!) So i'll be blogging and vlogging my progress throughout the year...

That brings me onto my next resolution which is to start and keep up a Youtube channel! Over the years I've watched, commented, liked, shared blah blah, but I haven't made my own channel! I've always thought "Oh, I'd love to do that" But never had the courage. I have that courage and motivation to finally do it.

My fourth resolution is to do more with music! I've just graduated from a degree in Popular Music Performance and I really want to throw myself into music as much as I possibly can. Do more singing, more teaching, more gigs, more festivals and just more music in general!

Finally, the biggest resolution is to become more positive and confident within myself. All of my resolutions will allow me to make this happen and it's going to be a loooong journey, but I'm excited!


Until tomorrow!

Loulubelle
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment