Loulubelle: Soap & Glory - Mist You Madly

Saturday 31 August 2013

Soap & Glory - Mist You Madly

  "Featuring notes of bergamot, blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk. Application of this mist may bestow the wearer with a newfound and haughty kind of self-confidence, triggering uncontainable fits of flirtatiousness. Mist at your own risk"

This scent does all of the above. I riskily bought this scent on a recommendation from a friend without trying it first. I must say, the bottle had me at hello! It's pink! And a lovely shade of pink at that! I'm a lover of body mists and this has to be the most aromatic mist i have ever used. It also has the staying power of a perfume. Along with the cooling sensation that body mists should have! The perfect mist to take along with you to the beach, a night out or anywhere really! Even in the winter I like to spray this over my scarves and this leaves a trail of sumptuous smelling goodness in your wake. It does make heads turn. I've sprayed this, gone out shopping and have had strangers compliment me on the smell. Overall, brilliant body mist and highly recommended!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment