Loulubelle: Tuesday FOTD

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Tuesday FOTD



I was feeling very tired of my boring straight hair so I went all va va voom with some curls! My hair is quite short and my Remington Pearl 32mm curling tongs just give me a strange wave. I don't like them. I'll wait until my hair has grown out somewhat before I go back to them I think.

But today, i opted for my straighteners to curl my hair. I use Remington Ceramic slim straighteners. These gave my hair a nice curl and it literally took about 10 minutes to do my whole head (another 5 to do some touch-ups) and i'm impressed. I also used my Lee Stafford heat protecting spray to protect my hair, a necessary step for this style, and sprayed a tiny amount of Schwarzkopf Silhouette super hold hair spray to keep the style for a while. (poet!)

Meanwhile on my face i used....

Foundation - L'Oreal Paris Matte Magique Souffle Foundation - Creamy Natural

Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - No.2 / Dainty Doll Concealer - Abracadabra Light

Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Transparent

Blush - Rimmel Lasting Finish - Pink Rose

Brows - Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil - Dark Brown

Eyeshadow - MUA Undress Me Too Palette - Naked, Exposed and Corrupt

Eyeliner - Barry M Kohl Eye Pencil - Black

Mascara - 17 Peep Show Mascara - Black

Lipstick  - Maybelline Colour Sensational Lip Stain - 150 Tender Rose

Lipgloss - L'Oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash - Romy

No comments:

Post a Comment